Tuesday, August 16, 2005


so i've finally given in and created a blog. i dunno what i'm going to say in it, and whatever it is, it'll probly be few and far between(kinda like chris' hair...BURN!!) ok maybe that was uncalled for, but hey, what are brothers for? anyways...i don't really have anything to say at this time...i just wanted to get things up and going for now...but i'll be back, you'll see...

I was standing in the park wondering why the frisbee got bigger as it got closer...then it hit me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

YOU ARE SO BLOND!

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

You will be happy to know that I have changed the link on my page. It now goes to this site and I remamed it. It no longer just says "jeff is a wienie".

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Hey! I've got lots of hair. Just, most of it is a little low on the totem pole. Sigh. I'm going now.

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home